|Last Updated: Tuesday February 26, 2019|
|ORDER||About York Coins||Contact Us||New Additions||Information About Coins||Useful Links|
3. All information which you supply to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other personal information, must be truthful and accurate. We respect your privacy and promise to safeguard the confidentiality of your information. However, in the event that we suspect fraudulent or otherwise unlawful activity, we reserve the right to supply your information to law enforcement agencies.
4. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to restrict or terminate your right to use the Store.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password and other account information confidential and are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized. If you believe your account has been misused or compromised, please contact us immediately.
6. The sole remedy that you shall have for any claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Store shall be a refund, without interest, of all or part of the price which you have paid to York Coins Inc. for goods or services which you have purchased from York Coins Inc. through the Store. Apart from that sole remedy, you waive any claim for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages for any claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Store.
7. We may modify or discontinue the Store or any of its features at any time. We do not guarantee accessibility, accuracy, or security of the Store. You accept the Store on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
8. All data in the Store is the property of York Coins Inc. is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws and international conventions. The content of the Store may be used as a shopping and educational resource. Any other use of the Store, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission or display of the content, is strictly prohibited.
9. You may not use any software or device that will affect the function of the Store or any of its features. You may not take any action that places an undue burden on the function of the Store's software or infects the Store's system.
11. Any contract arranged through the Store between you and York Coins Inc., including direct purchases, shall be completed only when the contract is accepted and confirmed by York Coins Inc.. Therefore, each contract is made in Duchess County, New York, U.S.A.
III. TERMS OF SALE
1. General Information. The point of sale for all items on line is Duchess County, New York. All orders are sent from New York State.
2. Guaranty and Return Privilege. All items are guaranteed genuine. Any coin order may be returned within fourteen days of receipt for any reason. The customer shall bear the cost of returning all items and shall insure them for their full value.
3. Sales Tax: New York State law requires that all shipments delivered in New York State be charged at the applicable rate of sales tax on the total order, including all postage and handling fees. The rate of sales tax charged is the rate current within the jurisdiction to which the package is shipped or delivered. Information in New York State Sales Tax Rates can be found at New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Website.
4. Postage. All orders are charged for postage, insurance, and handling.
5. Payment. Orders may be paid by US$ check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) and payment via Paypal. US$ checks must be made payable to York Coins Inc., and may be sent to the US address. United States postal address : York Coins Inc., PO Box 160, Red Hook, NY 12571, phone: +1 718 544 0120, fax: +1 347-783-0479.
6. Shipment. Please provide a specific shipping address and advise us of any special shipping instructions. Unless other specific shipping instructions are indicated, coins are sent by U.S. Registered mail. Every effort is made to ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Please allow a reasonable time for delivery. An explanation of current shipping methods and charges for specific countries is given below and is subject to change without notice.
7. Importation Taxes and Duties. Buyers are responsible for the payment of all applicable importation taxes.
8. External Website Links. York Coins Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of external website links.
The following rates are flat rates and are in a large part funded by York Coins Inc.
U.S. Domestic Mail
USPS 1st Class Insured Mail (order total $50 or less) - $4
USPS 1st Class Insured Mail (order total $51 - $2500) - $7
USPS Insured Registered Mail - $15
USPS Priority Mail (Insured) $10
USPS Insured Express Mail $20
York Coins Inc. reserves the right to not ship to any destination. Destinations not listed will not be shipped to.
Postal rates and services available are subject to change without notice. For up to the minute information please visit the USPS website at www.usps.com